| Baljean is a lovely seaside self-catering holiday cottage enjoying fabulous views over the magnificent sweep of Port Erin Bay and Bradda Head to the Mountains of Mourne beyond.
Port Erin has been popular with visitors since the Victorian era with its glorious beach and excellent walking trails and, before that, with smugglers using the secluded bay!
The cottage is looking over the beach, seconds walk away, and is one of the best locations on the Isle of Man for a relaxing holiday.
Baljean is within minutes walk of the village shops, steam railway and museum, a good range of cafes, restaurants, public transport and all local facilities.
Port Erin has a lot to offer including a sailing and watersports centre.
Boat trips to the Calf of Man nature reserve leave from here and it is the ideal base from which to "branch out" and and get to know the Isle of Man with its wonderful walks, outdoor activities, Victorian railway system and ancient heritage.
• Very high standards of quality and comfort
• Bustling seaside village with good local amenities
• Lovely environment and a safe, sandy beach
• Wonderful coastal and hill walking
• Boat trips, bird watching and shark spotting
• Close to 3 excellent golf courses
• Steam train and heritage sites nearby